LCL consolidation / FCL container:
Thanks to our strategic network of international freight forwarders, we count with weekly departures to take your LCL/FCL freight through the most reliable routes from any port in the world, the operations are arranged to accomplish each of our client’s needs and, most importantly, we work alongside them during the entire supply chain; from the beginning of each operation, from the moment each purchase is made, we are permanently next to the importer, closing circuits and assuming a commitment in each operation.
We provide our support tailored to each importer needs, our warehouses located in major cities of the world are available for a reception, handling and special requests such as:
- Cargo Audits.
- Documentation Control.
- Cargo splitting (to be ship out afterwards).
- Cargo Consolidation.
- International Hazmat (hazardous materials) logistics.
- Importer’s License.
- Special agreements with fiscal deposits allow our customers extended grace periods during clearance.
- Personalized customer service.
- 30 free days of storage at our Miami’s warehouse, (consult for other origins).
- Exclusive rates with preferential costs for LCL/FCL shipments.
- Express delivery of documentation: Originals are delivered at your broker’s address.
- Origin’s Consulates documents certification (Certificates of Origin).
- Integral advice on import documentation.
- Weekly departures and direct routes from each origin.
- Customs advice by our specialized staff.
- Availability for immediate quotes.
- WEB control board for documentation self-filing.
- Online tracing of your cargo: You will be notified of the official entry of your cargo to the fiscal deposit so that your broker may formalize.
Required Information to request a LCL quote to email@example.com:
- Port of Origin.
- Weight (m3).
- Number of pieces (Pallets, skids, crates etc.).
- FOB value (USD).
Forms of payment:
- Credit Cards.
- All means of payment are accepted online through “Mercado Pago”.
- Bank transfers.
- Personalized payments.