In Raiconet we count with a wide, solid and reliable network of agents to support our international cargo shipments within the five continents and have negotiated important agreements with major airlines that allow us to provide global coverage.
We will take care of delivering your goods in the most efficient and economical way, offering to customize our deliveries as per your requirements, door to door or door to airport.
Our customers will be offered different options and the advantages of each one when transporting their international air cargo with Raiconet, reserving aircraft cargo space in advance, coordinating with our qualified team on all required documentation to accomplish a successful export operation, providing information about the status of each load and to arrange for its delivery to the final destination.
Our strength lies in the value we give to our customer’s requests, in our personalized attention and to the constant search for the best costs and delivery times of our shipments abroad.
Raiconet Air Cargo Service offers two delivery modes:
Air cargo door to door
This is one of Raiconet’s most exclusive service, we pick-up the cargo from our customers, transport it internationally and coordinate its clearance, release and delivery at destination thanks to our extensive network of agents worldwide.
Air cargo door to airport
Thanks to our wide range of options with defined, cost-effective transit times, Raiconet can meet your requirements for air cargo with confidence and reliability. We carry out the customs documentation, we have qualified staff that will obtain your boarding permits, for this outcome the customer must have enabled his exporter license, and then the cargo will be transported through an air carriers of first level to the closest international airport to the recipient.
Benefits of the air cargo service
- We operate within the best transit times.
- We are the only option that operates in the country as postal carrier.
- We can pick-up for export shipments from any city in Argentina
- We have several alternatives of priority services
- Accounts executives are individually assign to each customer.
- Insurance coverage: depending on the type of goods transported.
- Preparation and verification of documentation prior to exporting the cargo
- Tracking and follow-up of shipments
Raiconet counts with highly trained staff to assist you, and together develop a fast and reliable operation tailored to your needs.
Forms of payment
- Checking account
- Online payment through “Mercado Libre” (all ways of payment are accepted).
- Credit cards.
- Bank transfers.
- Personalized collections