Did you know that export is easier now?
Do you have a customer abroad and need to get him your products?
Now there is a tool…
SIMPLE EXPORT VIDEO TUTORIAL
To Access Exporta Simple platform click here
In order to facilitate, through the postal service, exports of minor commercial operations that do not exceed $15,000 and 300 kilos of weight, a simplified regime of exports was created, it was called “Exporta Simple”.
For compliance with this regime, the following points must be respected:
• CUIT – unique key of tax identification (tax ID number) and Fiscal password with a security level 3 as a minimum.
• The annual amount of turnover of these exports shall not exceed the equivalent to 600 thousand dollars FOB value per user.
• Each individual operation shall not exceed the FOB value of 15 thousand dollars per person.
• Exported goods must be produced in the country, and unreached by prohibition, suspension or export quota.
• The weight of each shipment shall not exceed the 300 kilos gross.
• The goods to be exported through this scheme may not be subjected to an operative treatment specifically regulated by customs controls.
If you wish to receive more information about our services