Requirements to send an export Courier shipment:
To send shipments containing goods with or without a commercial purpose, the weight must not exceed 50 kilograms of gross weight nor USD 3.000 of FOB value for the international courier service.
Necessary requirements to send documents:
– Complete the airwaybill.
Necessary requirements to send samples:
– You must prepare a commercial invoice or bill of sale with the following details:
– Complete data from the consignor (CUIT, registered name, address, zip code, city, state, province, country, pone)
– Complete data from the consignee (registered name, address, individual, zip code, city, state, province, country, phone, key/number of tax identification from consignee for customs purpose: CUIT/ CNPJ-CPF / RFC / RUT / IN / EIN / RUC / VAT / ABN, or according to the local requirements).
– Information about the good: content description of the package, its real commercial value in dollars.
– The invoice must be printed in triplicate and signed by a responsible person.
– It is necessary to complete and sign the airwaybill.
– According to the kind of good the customs can ask for additional certificates.
Raiconet has an extensive network of agents, solid and reliable on five continents. Agreements with major airlines allows us to provide global coverage. We take care of getting your goods in the most efficient and economic way, offering delivery services according to customer needs; door to door or at the nearest airport to your destination.